Chica Brava is currently accepting applications for the position of Camp Operations Manager (female applicants only please).
The COM is in charge of the day-to-day operations and management of Chica Brava surf retreats in San Juan del Sur, Nicaragua. The principal duties of this position include but are not limited to:
- Planning and organization of weekly retreat schedule and logistics
- Management of day-to-day retreat operations
- Management of guest arrival, orientation, and departure
- Management of guest experience throughout the week to ensure customer satisfaction (Quality Control)
- Management of the surf retreat team throughout the week to ensure proper execution of responsibilities
- Management of human resources, including hiring, training, payroll, quality control of team member experience, and ongoing team development and appreciation programs.
- Management of weekly/monthly camp expense accounting for Cash Account (petty cash)
- Prior Management experience or similar (ex. event planning)
- Surfing experience (preferred)
- Instructing/Coaching experience (surf, swim, snow, gym, or other)
- Strong background and work experience in customer service
- You must own your own personal computer (PC or MAC)
- Excellent computer skills and proficiency in Excel, Word, Gmail and Google Drive
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and collaborative management style
- Demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards
- High comfort level working in a diverse environment
- Ability to delegate responsibilities effectively and supervise work delegated
Qualified applicants please send you resume, cover letter, and surfing pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you offer accommodation? If yes, please describe!:
Do you provide any meals? Please describe!:
Is this job suitable for a couple?: ----