Sandycamps, Surf and Yoga camp based in Imsouane, is looking for an experienced camp manager. Under the supervision of Sandycamps founders, the camp manager will be responsible for organizing and managing the daily life of the camp and leading a team of 8 persons while ensuring a positive and safe environment. This is an all-year round full-time job (not seasonal).
Going abroad to work is a great way to gain experience and can be extremely enriching. We are glad to offer our team a wonderful environment to work and evolve, in a beautiful 4000m2 camp on the Moroccan Atlantic coast.
Our guests come from all over the world, the peak season being from September to June. English is the common language at the camp. This position is much more than a managing position, it’s about caring for people, staff and guests, throughout their stay, and creating a nurturing, fun and unforgettable experience!
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- welcoming the guests and be available for any questions and problems
- managing the staff (receptionist, surf and yoga teachers, volunteers)
- manage and supervise bookings and invoicing
- organizing airport transfers
- organizing surf and yoga classes with the coaches/teachers
- organizing day trip to Essaouira
- organize and supervise animations (Karaoke, charades, slackline, etc.)
- checking meals catering and serving
- managing maintenance and cleaning
- ensure the good maintenance of staff accommodation and equipment
- make sure guests are provided with a constant (and high) level of service
- answer to reviews and feedbacks, follow-up after their stay
- Hold regular staff meetings to provide and gather feedback on key service areas
- minimum 3-year experience in tourism/hospitality and people management
- excellent computer skills
- fluent English and good working level of French (other languages are a plus)
- driving license
- organized / plan ahead
- eye for details
- anticipate needs/take initiatives
- open-minded and social
What we offer:
- A dynamic team work in a good atmosphere and beautiful set-up next to the ocean
- Possibility to improve your professional skills in a multilingual environment
- Local salary
- 3 meals everyday
- Private room in staff accommodation at Sandycamps
- Use of allocated rental equipment, access to yoga lessons and day-trips
Start date: September 2018.
If you believe that you have the right profile, please send us your resume and salary expectations and we would be happy to discuss it further via Skype!