RESERVATIONS ASSISTANT FOR IMMEDIATE START Application Deadline 20th April.
Tiny Whale Surf Lodge are hiring a Reservations Assistant to join our team for the upcoming season. It's a fantastic opportunity to gain experience working for a fast paced company in the Algarve. You'll be joining a highly social team, who enjoy exploring some of Europe's best waves!
Apply via CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
To maintain and grow a busy reservations department giving excellent customer service, communicating effectively, generating fantastic sales conversions, & keeping a high level of organisation.
Enjoy communicating via email
High level of written English
Good level of organisation, initiative and administration skills
Existing interest in outdoor activities / surfing
Customer service experience
Previous experience in a similar role
Dates of employment 2017
End of April - End of November. Potentially longer.
• Delivering a high standard of customer service & sales conversions guiding customers smoothly throughout the booking process.
• Deals with customer enquiries quickly and efficiently through a variety of means
• Gives a wide range of tourist advice on accommodation options, the local area, and all outdoor activities
• Manages the main booking system
• Manages post holiday client feedback
• Manages transfers
• Identifies and converts sales opportunities when they arise through great customer service
• Deals with customer complaints
• Manages online booking channels
• Communicates effectively throughout all business channels.
• Key player communicating customers needs and expectations before arrival to the management team & third party providers
• Continues and strengthens holiday agents business relationships
• Creating and handling customer bills
• Cross checking customer payments
• Creating invoices
• Managing external business payments
• Uses a variety of software to administer bookings, payments, invoices etc
• High attention to detail
• Identifies and implements better processes
• Clearly and flexibly directs and encourages reservations assistant to deliver tasks and expected working standards
• Lays out weekly plan of objectives to reservations assistant
Proactively approach building and managing effective relationships with other camp managers, companies and individuals that we work with. Presents a clear and credible profile of themselves and Tiny Whale to others.
• Accommodation manager direct feedback
• Customer Feedback: verbal and online via Facebook and Trip Advisor
• Team Feedback
• Work accuracy and delivery to time.
• Sales performance